Maintenance Tech III
|August 03, 2011 - August 13, 2012|
|Location:||North Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The maintenance technician is responsible effectively maintaining and repairing large molding presses and other equipment. Responsible for maximizing machine up time as well developing processes to effectively maintain equipment and improve company profitability. Incumbent must possess great troubleshooting skills, organizational skills, and keen attention to detail. ProMold is a 24/7 manufacturing facility, working weekends and Holidays is required.|
- Troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Minimizing unplanned downtime through preventive maintenance practices.
- Managing new projects such as installing hydraulic, electrical, or mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing preventive maintenance programs.
- Developing and implementing daily/weekly/monthly/yearly PMs on-time without supervision.
- Responding to unplanned downtime with a sense of urgency.
- Proven proficiency in electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of three years electrical and PLC experience
- Minimum of three years hydraulic troubleshooting with large hydraulic components
- Must be able to read and understand electrical mechanical and hydraulic blueprints
- The ability to multitask and effectively manage multi-project workload
- Must be able to safely operate basic tools like drills, saws, torches, welding equipment, etc..
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Must be able to safely work on hot machinery
- Must be able to stand for long periods as well as move in and out of large machinery
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.