|October 01, 2012 - October 12, 2012|
|Location:||North Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||The Engineering Intern is to assist in the development of products which may include the following: SolidWorks modeling, rapid prototyping, product testing and evaluation. |
- Assist the Product Engineering Manager (PEM) with product development tasks
- Create solid models using SolidWorks under the direction of the PEM
- Create prototypes of new products for form, fit and function evaluations as well as "for show"
- Perform competitive testing and evaluations
- Perform first article testing and dimensional analyses
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Must be working toward an Engineering degree with 1 to 3 years completed or equivalent experience
- Must be able to work 20 to 30 hours between 7am and 6pm, Monday - Friday
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be proficient with 3D CAD (SolidWorks experience a plus)
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of mechanical aptitude
- Must be capable to creating engineering drawings
- A basic knowledge of plastics and the injection molding processes a plus
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (on occasion)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.